John Williams has remained accountable to the values he learned while growing up in a small North Carolina town. As an Eagle Scout, he developed principles that guide him in serving his clients to this day. His sense of community fosters his broad understanding of people who become his clients, who in turn become his friends. John is a family man whose keen interest in the outdoor life are evident in his deep sense of independence. John regularly volunteers his time to civic organizations. He and his wife are also active members of their Weddington, NC church.
John’s degree in accounting sparked an interest which led to his own business in 1993. He enjoys helping his clients by interpreting complex financial language and products. By using his strong analytical skills, he tailors financial products to precisely fit his client’s personal needs. His relationships with hundreds of investment and insurance companies enables him to be objective and competitive.
John is currently a member of the following organizations:
- International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (RFC)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Behavioral Financial Advisor (BFA)
- Million Dollar Round Table since 1998 (Court of Table qualifier and Top of the Table)
- Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Member of the Financial Services Institute (FSI)
- North Carolina State University Alumni Association
- Weddington United Methodist